In this issue of Fishing News, our lead story is Tim Oliver’s report on Scotland’s whitefish sector facing a crisis over quota shortages and quotas that are well out of line with stock abundance. Read all about it here.
Plus the latest news and features from the UK and Irish fishing industry, including:
- UK rejects Boulogne blockade claims
- Brexit deal ‘doesn’t prevent quota swaps’
- Former Boy Andrew renamed Eliannah
- Minister: details of £100m French environmental group industry fund due ‘very shortly’
- Green group warning on Dutch fly-seiners
- New grants to support seafarers’ welfare
- Hundreds of illegally gathered oysters seized
- Fishing News Awards shortlist announced. Find out more here.
- Is fly-shooting the new electric pulse?
- FEATURE: All Coming Out In The Wash
- Plus our regulars and more!
For more news click here
To get all this and more, buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.