MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATION FOR VEGA SEAFOOD MUSSEL FARM
Notice is hereby given that Mr Keith Patrick, 74 Glendon Road, Rothwell, Kettering, NN14 6BS has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake the establishment and operation of a mussel farm at the mouth of the River Erme.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed online in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_ PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the `Public Representation?section of case reference MLA/2022/00567;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to marine.c firstname.lastname@example.org; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice 22/06/23;
- Quote the case reference; and
- Include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.