Notice is hereby given that Blue Transmission London Array Ltd has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake future cable repair/remediation/protection works on the London Array export cable and also potential repair works on the London Array Offshore Substation Platform, and a “one-off” scour remediation campaign in the vicinity of KP 35.0, across all four cables. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at The Harbour Office, Military Road, Ramsgate, CT11 9LQ.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_%20REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the `make a comment’ section of case reference MLA/2018/00042;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to mailto:email@example.com; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice May 3rd 2018.
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.