Notice is hereby given that Triton Knoll Offshore Windfarm Ltd has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake boulder clearance and sea bed preparation works. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at:
Mablethorpe Library and Community Access Point
(East Lindsey District Council)
Stanley Avenue, Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire, LN12 1DP
Tues, Wed & Fri: 9am – 4pm Closed: Mon, Thurs, Sat & Sun
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
● Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the `make a comment? section of case reference MLA/2018/00184;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
● By email to email@example.com; or alternatively
● By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
● Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (6 June 2018)
● Quote the case reference; and
● include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.