MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATION FOR NEMOLINK REMEDIAL WORKS
Notice is hereby given that NemoLink has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake the installation of rock protection at 18 or 19 locations and small-scale mass flow excavation in 2 or 3 the locations along the NemoLink cable route.
Plans showing the position of the works, along with copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the ‘make a comment’ section of case reference MLA/2019/00543;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
During the period of alternative working practices in relation to Covid-19, we will be unable to receive hard copy representations.
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (1);
- Quote the case reference; and
– include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.
(1) 8th April 2020