ELECTRICITY ACT 1989
THE ELECTRICITY WORKS (ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT) (ENGLAND AND WALES) REGULATIONS 1989
APPLICATION FOR: SECTION 36 CONSENT FOR FLOATING WIND TURBINES AT WAVE HUB
The application is for a Section 36 consent to generate up to 40 MW of energy from temporary floating offshore windfarm structures 16km off St Ives Head on the north coast of Cornwall at the current Wave Hub test facility.
A copy of the application and environmental statement, or as the case may be, supplementary information is available for inspection during normal office hours for free at Chi Gallos, Hayle Marine Renewables Business Park, North Quay, Hayle, Cornwall TR27 4DD.
Copies of the environmental statement may also be inspected free of charge and by prior appointment at the offices of the Marine Management Organisation, Newcastle upon Tyne.
Copies of the environmental statement or environmental statement supplementary information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the `make a comment? section of case reference MLA/2018/00410.
However, representations will also be accepted via the following formats:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 30 days of the date of the last notice on 8th November 2018;
- Quote the case reference; and
- Include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.