MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATION FOR DOGGER BANK A&B – OFFSHORE UXO CLEARANCE
Notice is hereby given that Dogger Bank Wind Farm has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) clearance.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the `Public Representation? section of case reference MLA/2020/00362;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (1);
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.
1st October 2020