MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATION FOR MARINE LICENCE
Notice is hereby given that National Grid Nemo Link Ltd, Sablon Tower, Joseph Stevensstraat 7, 1000 Brussels, Belgium1000, has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake further cable protection for the Nemo Link cable off the east coast of Kent. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at (1).
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the ‘make a comment’ section of case reference MLA/2018/00338;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (2);
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.
(1) Sandwich Library, 13 Market Street, Sandwich, Kent, CT13 9DA
(2) 15th August 2018