Application For Cable Stabilisation Works at Race Bank Offshore Wind Farm
Notice is hereby given that Race Bank Wind Farm Limited, 5 Howick Place, Westminster, London, SW1P 1WG has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake cable stabilisation works within the Race Bank Offshore Wind Farm Array site.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licenceregister.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
– Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing. marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_ REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the ‘Public Representation’ section of case reference MLA/2021/00200;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
– By email to email@example.com; or alternatively
– By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
– Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (1);
– Quote the case reference; and
– include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent. The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.
(1) First notice was published 25th May 2021