Application for the East Anglia One offshore wind farm operations and maintenance licence
Notice is hereby given that Mr Victor Rey Romano, East Anglia One Limited, ScottishPower Renewables, 8th Floor, 320 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5AD, has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake operation and maintenance, relating to the deployment of additional scour protection or cable armouring in new areas where no previous protection has been deployed throughout construction. Due to seabed mobility a new Marine Licence is required in order to protect cables that may become exposed and require additional protection during the maintenance phase.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
– Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing. marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/ search?area=3 and accessing the `Public Representation’ section of case reference MLA/2021/00160; However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
– By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or alternatively
– By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
– Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (1);
– Quote the case reference; and
– include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.
(1) First notice was published 15th July 2021