MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATIONS FOR MLA/2023/00303 AND MLA/2023/00420
Notice is hereby given that Gwatinyanya Tawanda of Diamond Transmission Partners Hornsea One Limited and Gwatinyanya Tawanda of Diamond Transmission Partners Hornsea Two Limited has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for two separate marine licences on Hornsea One and Hornsea Two to undertake the placement of rock on the seabed surrounding existing cable crossings, to allow full repair, replacement, or reburial of export cables in the event of failure.
Copies of the applications and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement. org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the Public Representation section of case reference MLA/2023/00303 for Hornsea One or MLA/2023/00420 for Hornsea Two;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to email@example.com; or
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (4th January 2024);
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The MMO will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.