APPLICATION FOR CELTIC INTERCONNECTOR
Notice is hereby given that EirGrid plc, The Oval, 160 Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin, D04 FW28, Ireland and Réseau de Transport d’Electricité (RTE), 7C Place du Dôme, Immeuble Window, 92073 Paris La Défense Cedex, France have applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake the installation of the Celtic Interconnector from Ireland to France.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
– Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the ‘Public Representation’ section of case reference MLA/2021/00323;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
– By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or alternatively – By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House,
Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
– Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice 23 December 2021;
– Quote the case reference; and
– include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.