SECTION 153 OF THE PLANNING ACT 2008
REGULATION 6 OF THE INFRASTRUCTURE PLANNING (CHANGES TO, AND REVOCATION OF, DEVELOPMENT CONSENT ORDERS) REGULATIONS 2011
NOTICE OF APPLICATION TO MAKE A NON-MATERIAL CHANGE TO THE FOLLOWING DEVELOPMENT CONSENT ORDER: THE DOGGER BANK TEESSIDE A AND B OFFSHORE WIND FARM ORDER2015 (SI 2015/1592) AS AMENDED BY THE DOGGER BANK TEESSIDE A AND B OFFSHORE WIND FARM (AMENDMENT) ORDER 2019 (SI 2019/699).
1. An application has been made by Doggerbank Offshore Wind Farm Project 3 Projco Limited (“the Applicant”) to the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy to make non-material changes to the Dogger Bank Teesside A and B Offshore Wind Farm Order 2015 (“the DCO”) as amended by The Dogger Bank Teesside A and B Offshore Wind Farm (Amendment) Order 2019 (SI 2019/699) (the “Amendment Order”).
2. The DCO also authorised the Dogger Bank Teesside B Offshore Wind Farm (now known as the Sofia Offshore Wind Farm (“Sofia”)). The Amendment Order did not make any amendments to the Dogger Bank Teesside A Offshore Wind Farm (“Teesside A”); it only made amends to Sofia.
3. The application seeks to make a non-material change to the authorised development by amending the description of the authorised development within Part 1 of Schedule 1 to the DCO in relation to the works for Teesside A only. The proposed amendments do not relate to Sofia. The non-material change is to:
3.1 increase the permitted rotor diameter for individual wind turbine generators from 215m to 280m; and
3.2 amend the stated gross electrical output capacity of up to 1.2 gigawatts for Teesside A to a gross electrical output capacity of more than 100 megawatts, so that the description of Teesside A no longer operates as a capacity cap.
4. The contact details of the Applicant are: Doggerbank Offshore Wind Farm Project 3 Projco Limited at No. 1 Forbury Place 43 Forbury Road, Reading, United Kingdom, RG1 3JH or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The application documents and plans showing the nature and location of the land concerned are available for inspection, free of charge, on the National Infrastructure Planning Portal (Dogger Bank Teesside A/Sofia Offshore Wind Farm) page here: https://infrastructure.planninginspectorate.gov.uk/projects/yorkshire-and-the-humber/dogger-bank-teesside-a-sofia-offshore-wind-farm-formerly-dogger-bank-teesside-b-project-previously-known-as-dogger-bank-teesside-ab/?ipcsection=overview
6. The application documents and plans can also be inspected, free of charge, at the following locations until 10th January 2020
|Information Available at:||Opening hours:|
171 Birchington Avenue, Middlesbrough, TS6 7LP
|Mon: 9am – 5pm, Wed & Fri: 10am – 5pm, Thurs: 10am – 4pm, Sat: 9:30am – 12:30pm. Closed: Tues & Sun|
90 Westgate, Guisborough, TS14 6AP
|Mon – Thurs: 9am – 6pm, Fri: 9am – 5.00pm, Sat: 9:30am – 12:30pm. Closed: Sun|
Kirkleatham, Redcar, TS10 5NW
|Tues – Sun: 10am – 4pm. Museum is staffed 7 days a week, 9:00am – 5:30pm for telephone and email enquiries. Closed: Mon except bank holidays|
|Laburnum Road Library
338 Laburnum Road, Redcar, TS10 3QR
|Tues & Wed: 9:30am – 12:15pm / 12:45am – 5:00pm. Closed: Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun|
Hall Grounds, Loftus, Saltburn-by-the-Sea,
|Mon: 9am – 5pm, Wed: 10am – 4pm, Thurs & Fri: 10am – 5pm, Sat: 9:30 am – 12:30pm. Closed: Tues
Windy Hill Lane
Marske-by-the-Sea, Redcar, TS11 7BL
|Mon: 9am – 5pm, Tues: 10am – 4pm, Wed & Fri: 10am – 5pm, Sat: 9.30am – 12.30pm. Closed: Thurs & Sun|
|Mobile Library c/o
|For locations and times contact Roseberry Library on 01642 513688|
|Redcar Central Library
Redcar & Cleveland House, Kirkleatham Street, Redcar, TS10 1RT
|Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri: 9am – 6pm, Thurs: 9am – 5pm, Sat: 9:30am – 12:30pm. Closed: Sun|
25K Centre, Ayton Road, Redcar, TS10 4EW
|Mon & Tues: 11am – 1pm / 1:30pm – 5:00pm, Wed: 10am – 1pm / 1:30pm – 3:30pm, Thurs: 9am – 1pm / 1:30pm – 4:00pm, Fri: 10am – 1pm / 1:30pm – 4:00pm. Closed: Sat & Sun|
Windsor Road, Saltburn-by-the-Sea, TS12 1AT
|Mon, Wed, Thurs & Fri: 10am – 5pm, Sat: 9:30am – 12:30pm. Closed: Tues & Sun|
7. A free digital copy of the application can be obtained from the Applicant using the contact details provided above. Alternatively, a paper copy can be obtained from the Applicant for a charge of £300.
8. Please send any representations about the application by email to: DBTeessideAB@planninginspectorate.gov.uk or in writing to: Major Applications & Plans, The Planning Inspectorate, Temple Quay House, 2 The Square Temple Quay, Bristol BS1 6PN. Please quote [Dogger Bank Teesside A] on any correspondence. Any representations received by the Secretary of State in response to the consultation will be handled in compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and published on the Planning Inspectorate’s Infrastructure Planning Portal (https://infrastructure.planninginspectorate.gov.uk) with all personal information removed.
9. The deadline for receipt of representations is 10 January 2020.
Doggerbank Offshore Wind Farm Project 3 Projco Limited