MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATION FOR TRITON KNOLL UXO CLEARANCE WORKS
Notice is hereby given that Triton Knoll Offshore Wind Farm Limited has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake UXO clearance works. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at:
|Mablethorpe Library and Community Access Point (East Lindsey District Council)
Stanley Avenue, Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire, LN12 1DP
|Tues, Wed & Fri: 9am – 4pm
Closed: Mon, Thurs, Sat & Sun
|Skegness Community Access Point (East Lindsey District Council)
Skegness Town Hall, North Parade, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE25 1DA
|Mon, Tues and Fri: 9am – 4pm
Closed: Wed, Thurs, Sat & Sun
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the ‘make a comment’ section of case reference MLA/2018/00475;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 35 days of the date of the first notice (12 December 2018);
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.