MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATION FOR Area 515 Plough Trial
Notice is hereby given that Boskalis Westminster Limited, 4 Crompton Way, Segensworth West, Fareham, PO15 5SS has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to trial a new plough device designed to bury cables. The trials are required to ensure that the plough is capable of burying a cable to the required depths in a variety of seabed sediments. This will be undertaken within the marine licence aggregate extraction site, Area 515 located off the Humber, North Sea. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at:
Mablethorpe Library, Stanley Avenue, Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire, LN12 1DP
Cromer Library, Prince of Wales Road, Cromer, Norfolk, NR27 9HS
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the `make a comment? section of case reference MLA/2020/00031;
- However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice 13th February 2020
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.