MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATION FOR DREDGING SAND-WAVES, TRITON KNOLL WINDFARM
Notice is hereby given that Triton Knoll Offshore Wind Farm Limited, Windmill Hill Business Park, Whitehill Way, Swindon, SN5 6PB has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for two marine licences to undertake sand-wave clearance at Triton Knoll Offshore Windfarm. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at (1).
|Mablethorpe Library and
Community Access Point
(East Lindsey District Council)
|Mon – Wed & Fri: 09:00 – 17:00
Thurs: 09:00 – 18:00
Sat: 09:00 – 13:00
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the `make a comment? section of case reference MLA/2019/00551 and MLA/2019/00549;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (30th January 2020);
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.