REGULATION 6 OF THE INFRASTRUCTURE PLANNING (CHANGES TO, AND REVCATION OF, DEVELOPEMNT CONSENT ORDERS) REGULATIONS 2011
NOTICE OF APPLICATION TO MAKE A NON-MATERIAL CHANGE TO THE FOLLOWING DEVELOPMENT CONSENT ORDER:
THE DOGGER BANK CREYKE BECK OFFSHORE WIND FARM ORDER 2015 (S.I. 2015/318) AS AMENDED BY THE DOGGER BANK CREYKE BECK OFFSHORE WIND FARM (CORRECTION) ORDER 2015 (S.I. 2015/1742), THE DOGGER BANK CREYKE BECK OFFSHORE WIND FARM (AMENDMENT) ORDER 2019 (S.I. 2019/838) AND THE DOGGER BANK CREYKE BECK OFFSHORE WIND FARM (AMENDMENT) ORDER 2020 (S.I. 2020/329) (THE “DCO”)
- An application has been made by Doggerbank Offshore Wind Farm Project 1 Projco Limited and Doggerbank Offshore Wind Farm Project 2 Projco Limited (together the “Applicant”) to the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy to make a non-material change to the Dogger Bank Creyke Beck Offshore Wind Farm Order 2015 (S.I. 2015/318) as amended and The Dogger Bank Creyke Beck Offshore Wind Farm (Correction) Order 2015 (S.I. 2015/1742) and The Dogger Bank Creyke Beck Offshore Wind Farm (Amendment) Order 2019 (S.I. 2019/838) and The Dogger Bank Creyke Beck Offshore Wind Farm (Amendment) Order 2020 (S.I. 2020/329) (the “DCO”).
- The application seeks to make a non-material change by amending the description of the authorised development within Part 3 (Requirements) of Schedule 1 to the DCO. The non-material change is to amend the stated detailed offshore design parameters in relation to the maximum amount of energy that can be used by piling hammers to install pin piles and monopiles that secure wind turbine generators and offshore platforms to the ocean floor. An increase in the maximum piling hammer energy from 1,900 kilojoules to 3,000 kilojoules is sought in relation to the installation of pin-piles and an increase in the maximum piling energy from 3,000 kilojoules to 4,000 kilojoules is sought in relation to the installation of monopiles.
- The contact details of the Applicant are: Doggerbank Offshore Wind Farm Project 1 Projco Limited and Doggerbank Offshore Wind Farm Project 2 Projco Limited at No. 1 Forbury Place 43 Forbury Road, Reading, United Kingdom, RG1 3JH or at DoggerBankConsentsConsultations@sse.com.
- The application documents and plans showing the nature and location of the land concerned are available for inspection, free of charge, on the National Infrastructure Planning Portal (Dogger Bank Creyke Beck page here: https://infrastructure.planninginspectorate.gov.uk/projects/yorkshire-and-the-humber/dogger-bank-creyke-beck/
- For general enquiries on how to obtain any of the documents or on the information contained within them, please contact Dave Scott on +44 (0)7584 313131.Page 2 of 2
- A free digital copy of the application can be obtained from the Applicant using the contact details provided above. Alternatively, a paper copy can be obtained from the Applicant for a charge of £300.
- Please send any representations about the application by email to: email@example.com or in writing to: Major Applications & Plans, The Planning Inspectorate, Temple Quay House, 2 The Square Temple Quay, Bristol BS1 6PN. Please quote ‘Dogger Bank Creyke Beck’ on any correspondence. Any representations received by the Secretary of State in response to the consultation will be handled in compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and published on the Planning Inspectorate’s Infrastructure Planning Portal (https://infrastructure. planninginspectorate.gov.uk) with all personal information removed.
- The deadline for receipt of representations is 11th February 2022.
Doggerbank Offshore Wind Farm Project 1 Projco Limited and Doggerbank Offshore Wind Farm Project 2 Projco Limited