THE MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 AND THE ELECTRICITY GENERATION STATIONS (VARIATION OF CONSENTS) (ENGLAND AND WALES) REGULATIONS 2013
APPLICATION FOR: A Section 36 variation request to extend the date of the commencement of works at the Perpetuus Tidal Energy Centre (PTEC) by 5 years until 2026
Notice is hereby given that Mr Mark Francis, Perpetuus Tidal Energy Centre, 5 Fleet Place, London, EC4M 7RD, has applied to the Marine Management Organisation to undertake a regulated activity under Part 4 of the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009.
The application is to:
- Extend the date of the commencement of works at the Perpetuus Tidal Energy Centre (PTEC) by 5 years until 2026
Copies of the environmental statement or environmental statement supplementary information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the ‘make a comment?’section of case reference MLA/2014/00563/2;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to email@example.com; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House,Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 42 days of the date of the first notice (25 March 2021);
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation orobjection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of anyobjection or representation we receive.