MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATION FOR A SUB-SEA FIBRE OPTIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS CABLE
Notice is hereby given that Rockabill Cable System LTD has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake the installation of a sub-sea fibre optic telecommunications cable extending from the UK to Ireland. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at Sefton Metropolitan Borough Council – Council Town Hall/Lord St Southport
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the `make a comment? section of case reference MLA/2019/00100
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice 24/04/2019
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.