SECTION 153 OF THE PLANNING ACT 2008
REGULATION 6 OF THE INFRASTRUCTURE PLANNING (CHANGES TO, AND REVOCATION OF, DEVELOPMENT CONSENT ORDERS) REGULATIONS 2011
NOTICE OF APPLICATION TO MAKE A NON-MATERIAL CHANGE TO THE FOLLOWING DEVELOPMENT CONSENT ORDER:
THE TRITON KNOLL OFFSHORE WIND FARM ORDER 2013 (SI 2013/1734)
1. An application has been made by Triton Knoll Offshore Wind Farm Limited to the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy to make a non-material change to the above mentioned Development Consent Order (DCO). The contact details of the Applicant are: Triton Knoll Offshore Wind Farm Limited, 2 Eastbourne Terrace, London, W2 6LG. Tel: 0845 026 0562. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The application seeks to make a non-material change to the authorised project in Schedule 1, Part 1 of the DCO to decrease the permitted gross electrical output capacity of the offshore wind farm from ‘up to 1,200 MW’ to ‘up to 900 MW’, to decrease the number of permitted wind turbine generators from ‘up to 288’ to ‘up to 90’, to decrease the number of collector substations from ‘up to 4’ to ‘up to 2’ and to remove the meteorological stations and the option for HVDC substations.
3. The application documents and plans showing the nature and location of the land concerned are available for inspection on the National Infrastructure Planning Portal (Triton Knoll Offshore Wind Farm page) here: https://infrastructure.planninginspectorate.gov.uk/projects/east-midlands/triton-knoll-offshore-wind-farm/. Click on the Documents tab and then click on Decided in the documents navigation area.
4. The application documents and plans can also be inspected at:
The latest date that these documents will be available for inspection is Friday, 30 March 2018.
5. A free digital copy of the application can be obtained from the Applicant using the contact details provided above. Alternatively, a paper copy can be obtained from the Applicant for a charge of £10.
6. Please send any representations about the application by email to the Planning Inspectorate at TKOWF@pins.gsi.gov.uk or in writing to: Major Applications & Plans, The Planning Inspectorate, Temple Quay House, Temple Quay, Bristol BS1 6PN. Please quote reference EN010005 on any correspondence. Please note that any representations will be made public.
7. The deadline for receipt of representations is Friday, 30 March 2018.
Triton Knoll Offshore Wind Farm Limited