This week in Fishing News you will find:
• Brussels Choke Clash
• New Guiding Light pairs up with Guiding Star
• UK booted off Advisory Councils
• New analysis says fishing industry stands to gain hugely from Brexit
• BOTW: Zara Annabel BCK 126• Feature:Brixham Trawler Race
• West College Scotland students net UK Young Seafood Chef of the Year title
• Scottish Lobster Pod maker plans to increase sales in shellfish market
• Feature: New Peterhead fishmarket
• New Lincolnshire catamaran launched
• Ports and Prices
• Readers ads – submit your FREE classified ad
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save 20% on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.