This week in Fishing News you will find:
– French attack scallopers
– Saxon Spirit – latest new-build joins the South West fleet
– Question over bass as a discards ban species
– Q&A with south western fish producers’ organisation’s chief executive Jim Portus
– The life of Newlyn trawlerman Mike Mahon – part 1
– Plymouth clock auction
– ‘No fixed abode’ – The capability fleet!
– Gael force Plymouth reports two busy years
– Boat of the Week: Sardonyx II BF 206
– Ports and Prices
– Readers ads – submit your FREE classified ad
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save 20% on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.