This week in Fishing News you will find:
– Plans to charge industry
– White paper highlights work left to develop post-Brexit fisheries policy
– Seafish 2018 fleet survey
– Rare fish with ‘feet’ caught on Porcupine Bank
– Seafish speakers for first UK Seafood Summit
– Consultation launched on Inshore Fisheries Strategy
– Feature: Portsoy Scottish Traditional Boat Festival
– Charities rally to support fishing industry
– Devon fisherman threatened at knifepoint at sea
– Regulation of Irish mackerel fishery under audit by European Commission
– NE Atlantic mackerel stock ‘grossly underestimated’
– Boat of the Week: Prospector J 189
– Ports and Prices
– Readers ads – submit your FREE classified ad
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save 20% on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.