This week in Fishing News you will find:
– Consultation starts on more protected marine areas
– High hopes for post-Brexit industry
– OBE for SWFPA chief
– Work begins on new CEFAS laboratory
– Public consultation on trawling inside 6nm zone
– River Dee fisherman questions licence arrangements
– Skipper Expo International Aberdeen
– Historic and traditional coracle fishery on the river Teifi in West Wales
– Boat of the Week: Northern Osprey N 76
– Ports and Prices
– Readers ads – submit your FREE classified ad
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save 20% on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.