This week in Fishing News you will find:
• Industry gears up for December Council
• Fraserburgh supports Asteria’s first box
• BOTW: Ajax PZ 36
• Feature: Keila K 121
• Call for seafood processors to participate in critical workforce survey
• Whitby Fishing School marks apprentice achievements
• Gove plans new post-Brexit ‘green’ authority
• Sussex RNLI Lifeboats benefit from Rampion WInd Farm funding
• Ports and Prices
• Readers ads – submit your FREE classified ad
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save 20% on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.