This week in Fishing News you will find:
• Decisive EU vote to ban pulse beaming
• Hull ‘triple trawler tradegy’ remembered
• BOTW: Innsfallen FY 46
• Deepening dispute over Isle of Man scallop licence variation
• On the Westminster Grounds: Shadow Fisheries Minister Holly Lynch MP
• Dutch pulse beamers avoid sensitive areas
• From the Coast: Devon & Severn IFCA
• Record Ireland catch value in 2016
• Squid Diaries: Part 7
• Looking Back – 1974
• Ports and Prices
• Readers ads – submit your FREE classified ad
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save 20% on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.