This week in Fishing News you will find:
– Full acquittal for Devon scallop fishermen
– ICES advises significant reductions in North Sea TACs
– MAIB report on fatal man-overboard accident
– Junior graduate surveyor’s week of beaming
– Community projects to benefit from €1.5m EMFF grants
– Feature: Tranquil first trip for Tranquility
– Cornish crabber Tizzardlee-on refitted by Mylor Marine
– What services should marine engine suppliers offer fishermen?
– Shipwrecked Mariners’ Society launches 2018 photograph competition
– Boat of the Week: Joy of Ladram E 22
– Bridlington Sailing Coble Festival prepares to sail
– Ports and Prices
– Readers ads – submit your FREE classified ad
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save 20% on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.