MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATION FOR THE HAVHINGSTEN FIBRE OPTIC TELECOMMUNICATION CABLE LANDING AT SQUIRES GATE LANE, BLACKPOOL, UK
Notice is hereby given that Aqua Comms, 51-54 Pearse Street, Dublin 2 Ireland has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake the installation of the Havhingsten fibre optic telecommunication cable landing at Squires Gate Lane, Blackpool. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at Palatine Library, 207 St Anne’s Road, Blackpool, FY4 2AP.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the `make a comment? section of case reference MLA/2019/00321;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice
14th October 2019
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.