APPLICATION FOR DOGGER BANK C OFFSHORE WINDFARM UNEXPLODED ORDNANCE INVESTIGATIONS
Notice is hereby given that David Scott, Dogger Bank Offshore Wind Farm Project 3 Projco Limited, 1 Forbury Place, 43 Forbury Road, Reading, RG1 3JH, has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake Unexploded Ordnance Investigations at the export cable route, array site of Dogger Bank C Offshore Windfarm.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the `Public Representation? section of case reference MLA/2022/00515;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YHIn all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice, 23rd February 2023;
- Quote the case reference; and include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.