MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATION FOR PROJECT AQUARIUS
Notice is hereby given that GLM ASSETS BV, GLM Assets BV, Ambachtweg 8, 9563 TV TER APELKANAAL, has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake the installation of an offshore communications tower in the North Sea.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed online in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licenceregister.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
– Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the `make a comment? section of case reference MLA/2020/00264;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
– By email to email@example.com; or alternatively
– By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
– Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (DATE);
– Quote the case reference; and
– include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.