In this issue of Fishing News, our lead story is Tim Oliver’s report on the government setting provisional TACs for UK-EU shared stocks for the remainder of 2021, or until an agreement is reached with the EU
Plus the latest news and features from the UK and Irish fishing industry, including:
- Extra quota allocation method for England announced
- UK Fisheries: ‘Britain’s forgotten trawlermen demand answers’
- Fury in Jersey as French decimate grounds
- Missing Nicola Faith identified
- SNP promises ‘bold action’ to support Scottish fishing
- PLUS: Our special spotlight on safety at sea including:
- Home and Dry launches new MOB campaign
- Identify hazards to reduce risks
- Safety advice for inshore boats
- SFF: next steps in fishing safety
For more news click here
To get all this and more, buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.