SECTION 153 OF THE PLANNING ACT 2008
REGULATION 6 OF THE INFRASTRUCTURE PLANNING (CHANGES TO, AND REVOCATION OF, DEVELOPMENT CONSENT ORDERS) REGULATIONS 2011
NOTICE OF APPLICATION TO MAKE A NON-MATERIAL CHANGE TO THE FOLLOWING DEVELOPMENT CONSENT ORDER:
The East Anglia THREE Offshore Wind Farm Order 2017 (S1 2017/826) (2017 Order)
- An application has been made by East Anglia Three Limited (EATL) to the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy to make a non-material change to the 2017 Order (Application). The contact details of the Applicant are: East Anglia Three Limited, 8th Floor, 320 St Vincent Street, Glasgow G2 5AD and Eastangliathree@scottishpower.com.
- The 2017 Order granted development consent to EATL for an offshore wind farm with a gross electrical output capacity of 1,200 megawatts (MW) located approximately 69km off the coast of Suffolk. The 2017 Order consented up to 172 wind turbines and associated development.
- The Application seeks to make a non-material change to the authorised project in Schedule 1, Part 1 of the 2017 Order to allow the maximum generating capacity of the development authorised by the 2017 Order to increase from a maximum of 1,200 MW to a maximum generating capacity of 1,400 MW. EATL also propose to request confirmation from the Secretary of State that there is no upper limit for individual Wind Turbine Generator (WTG) capacity for this project.
- The Application documents are available for inspection on the National Infrastructure Planning Portal here: https://infrastructure.planninginspectorate.gov.uk/projects/eastern/east-anglia-three-offshore-wind-farm/.
- The Application documents can be inspected at the below locations during the times indicated:
|Woodbridge Library, New Street, Woodbridge IP12 1DT||Felixstowe Library, Crescent Road, Felixstowe IP11 7BY||Lowestoft Library, Clapham Road South, Lowestoft NR32 1DR||Ipswich Library, County Library, Northgate Street, Ipswich IP1 3DE|
|Monday||10am – 4pm||10am – 4pm||9am – 6pm||9am – 6pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am – 7.30pm||9am – 5.30pm||9am – 7pm||9am – 7pm|
|Wednesday||9am – 5.30pm||9am – 7.30pm||9am – 6pm||9am – 6pm|
|Thursday||9am – 5.30pm||9am – 5.30pm||9am – 7pm||9am – 6pm|
|Friday||9am – 7.30pm||9am – 5.30pm||9am – 6pm||9am – 7pm|
|Saturday||9am – 5pm||9am – 5pm||9am – 5pm||8.30am – 5pm|
|Sunday||10am – 4pm||10am – 4pm||10am – 4pm||10am – 4pm|
The opening times of the above organisations are governed by them and may be subject to change.
- The latest date that these documents will be available for inspection is 11.59 pm, 23rd April 2019.
- A free digital copy of the Application can be obtained from the Applicant using the contact details provided above. Alternatively, a paper copy can be obtained from the Applicant for a charge of £10.
- Please send any representations about the application by email to the Planning Inspectorate at email@example.com (or in writing) to: Major Applications & Plans, The Planning Inspectorate, Temple Quay House, Temple Quay, Bristol BS1 6PN. Please quote reference EN010056 on any correspondence.
- Please note that any representations received by the Planning Inspectorate in response to the consultation will be handled in compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and published on the Planning Inspectorate’s Infrastructure Planning Portal (https://infrastructure.planninginspectorate.gov.uk) with all personal information removed.
- The deadline for receipt of representations in relation to the Application is 11.59 pm, 23rd April 2019. East Anglia Three Limited