This week in Fishing News you will find:
– Brexit meltdown
– FFL organises Tyneside protest
– Ireland ‘committed’ to voisinage restoration
– EU e-tracking and reporting for under-12s
– Electronic beacons aim to cut gear loss
– 24-hour double-tow in severe weather
– PFD aids rescue of Brixham fisherman
– Trawling in the channel from Newhaven
– Storm Gareth crowds Killybegs
– BOTW: Ocean Star FR 77
– Plus our regulars
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.