Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to competitions on the Kelsey “Sites” and in the “magazines” (which include www.tractor-and-machinery.co.uk) unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
2. The Competition is organised by Kelsey Publishing Group, Cudham Tithe Bar, Berry’s Hill, Cudham, Kent, TN16 3AG. Registered in England No 2387149.
3. Kelsey Publishing Group reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Kelsey Publishing Group reasonable control. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Total BMW Competition, Kelsey Publishing Group, Cudham Tithe Barn, Berry’s Hill, Cudham, Kent, TN16 3AG. Registered in England No 2387149.
5. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Kelsey Publishing Group shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
6. Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of Kelsey Publishing Group or any company involved in the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition. Kelsey Publishing Group reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if Kelsey Publishing Group is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
7. Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Competition, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver’s licence will be required.
8. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Kelsey Publishing Group reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
9. The address you provide with your competition entry (“Entry) must be correct and your permanent residence.. Competitions are only open to residents of the United Kingdom and you are not entitled to enter the Competition if you are resident outside of the United Kingdom.
10. This competition is only open to over 18s only. By entering Kelsey Publishing Group assumes that by entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are the appropriate age to enter the Competition).
11. Kelsey Publishing Group reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
12. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Kelsey Publishing Group in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
13. Unless otherwise stated you may enter the Competition only one entry per household.
14. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date and time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
15. No purchase of Tractor and Machinery is required to enter the Competition.
17. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Kelsey Publishing Group cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside Kelsey Publishing Group’s control.
18. Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise, Kelsey Publishing Group does not accept responsibility for the return of any Entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
19. Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Notice, prize winners will be chosen at random from all correct Entries, within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. In all matters, the decision of the Kelsey Publishing Group shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
20. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice (and may be contacted by Kelsey Publishing Group. The winner must collect the prize in person from Kelsey Publishing Group, 14 Priestgate, Peterborough, PE1 9FL.
21. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified by Kelsey Publishing Group. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
22. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Kelsey Publishing Group reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
23. Prizes are awarded at Kelsey Publishing Group discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
24.. Kelsey Publishing Group reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
25. All taxes, insurances, transfers, as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
30. Kelsey Publishing Group cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, death or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Kelsey Publishing Group is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines, or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the competition.
Data Protection and Publicity
31. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Kelsey Publishing Group reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
32. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
33. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. The Sites are only intended to be accessed from the United Kingdom. Kelsey Publishing Group makes no representation that materials on the Site relating to this Competition are appropriate or available for use at other locations and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the Site outside of the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
How to contact us
34. You can contact us in relation to any Competition by writing to Kelsey Publishing Group Competitions, Kelsey Publishing Group, Cudham Tithe Barn, Berry’s Hill, Cudham, Kent, TN16 3AG. Registered in England No. 2387149.