– Green pressure on Scots
– First herring landed at Lerwick
– New quay for Eastbourne fleet finally underway
– No-deal Brexit looms as clock ticks
– Scots government blasts UK ‘hard Brexit ideology’
– Temporary sea defences for Peterhead fishmarket
– Zero EU tariff on US lobster imports
– Caution sounded over record salmon returns to Irish rivers
– Orkney hatchery to produce native flat oysters
– Colne oyster fishery opening to take place on land this year
– FEATURE – Butley oysters: flavour of a quiet creek
– FEATURE – Squidding in the Moray Firth on Shekinah
– New Totnes fishmonger refuses to sell ‘top 5’
– Plus our regulars and more
For more news click here
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.