– NS cod loses MSC label
– New whitefish markets progressing well in Shetland
– Climate change damaging marine life
– Spain: ‘No change for two years’ if no-deal Brexit
– Barnier commits EU support to EUFA
– Port gains MSC chain of custody status
– MSC defends mackerel eco-label suspension
– Celtic Sea herring fishery closed within days of opening
– Boston’s memorial to lost fishermen: from little acorns…
– From trawler to mermaid fish shop
– Irish vessels invited to herring stock assessment
– Fishermen dies as lobster boat capsizes
– Brussels seafood show moving to Barcelona
– Readers’ photos
+ our regulars and more
For more news click here
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.