– Live mollusc exports ban
– No cash for fishermen from £23m exports fund
– Scots appoint export experts
– DEFRA: ‘Crab claws can be exported’
– Duguid: Export problems ‘steadily improving’
– Report on Irish MPAs urges ‘respectful’ consultation
– PO chief: TACs for non-quota species coming
– Controversial Irish penalty points system now in operation
– Oceana: ‘6 of 10 key UK stocks overfished or in critical state’
– Lerwick attracts local and visiting mackerel boats
– New producer organisation joins UK POs
– FEATURE: Isabelle: New vivier-crabber joins SW fleet
– FEATURE: Hull’s headscarf revolutionaries
– Plus our regulars and more
For more news click here
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.