– Action on North Sea cod
– PM gives Brexit reassurances at Brixham
– Brexit workshops for seafood businesses
– West coast ‘at a tipping point’
– Brixham skipper urges by-election
– France and Belgium ban pulse beaming
– Crawfish research stepped up
– Row over mackerel quotas
– Report on fatal incident & loss of Aisling Patrick
– Padstow boatyard reveals new GRP design
– Folkestone Trawler Race 2019
– Testing conditions for Brid Sailing Coble Festival
– Third Scottish Oyster Shucking Championships
– BOTW: Reul A Chuain OB 915
+ our regulars and much more
For more news click here
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.