– PM Brexit fishing pledge
– ‘Revise discards ban rules urgently’
– Eustice back as fisheries minister
-EU directs Ireland to investigate its application of CFP rules
– Anglo-French deal to stop ‘scallop wars’
– No-deal Brexit ‘disastrous’ for UK food sector
– New gear option for whitefish vessels in Celtic Sea
– Irish brown crab stocks face crash if no management, marine expert warns
– BOTW: Ocean Vision BF 190
– Newlyn – bright future within touching distance – if politicians deliver
– Inshore Corner with Phil Lockley
– New equipment to help combat illegal fishing
– Bridlington 2019 Sailing Coble Festival
– Accolades for shellfish management body
– Plus our regulars
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.