This week in Fishing News you will find:
– ‘No CFP exit delay’ call
– Fruitful Bough launched at Whitby
– Kilkeel ‘Cookery School of the Year’
– New fisheries minister visits Peterhead
– Scallop conference shows way ahead
– TAITS FR 229
– £44k-worth of illegal clams sold
– Trawler towed in by Tynemouth lifeboat
– Plus our regulars
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.