This week in Fishing News you will find:
– Discards ban shambles
– Fishing mackerel west of snow-topped St Kilda
– No-deal Brexit ‘catastrophic’ for Scots seafood
– Nick Prust (1959-2019): A lifelong fighter for SW fishermen
– Tag and release fishery for Bluefin tuna in Irish waters
– Scottish Seafood Association launches quality management system
– Seafish launches new seagan campaign
– Appeal to European Court of Justice by Irish prawn fishermen
– Why does the fishing industry need more legislation?
– 110th anniversary of the Flamborough Coble Disaster
– Scottish Seafood Summit
– Mersea Island fresh catch – fresh and local
– Plus our regulars including Boat of the Week and Readers’ Photos
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save 20% on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.