– U10 E-catch roll-out
– New Brixham beamer launched in Holland
– Fishing News Awards 2020 open for nominations
– Fishermen fined for fishing offences at Wexford court
– Fishermen and greens slam Channel monster trawler
– UK firm cries foul as overseas company awarded VMS contract
– Prawn on the Lawn is Seafood Restaurant of the Year
– Irish skipper and owner fined £56,000
– Scots fisheries minister: ‘Scotland better off in EU’
– New technology to find lost gear
– Financial advice line for fishermen
– Landmark conference kick-starts new era for inshore sector
– Surveying the Solent with Southern IFCA
– ‘A Trawlerman’s Reminiscence’ part 5 with William Oliver
+ our regulars
For more news click here
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.