This week in Fishing News you will find:
• ‘Fishing must be exempt from Brexit transition’
• Bow anchor dedication marks 50th anniversary of Hull’s Triple Trawler Tragedy
• BOTW: Ocean Dawn H 347
• Velvet crab fishery lost through pot escape gaps
• Brussels defends pulse beaming
• Feature: Stella Maris
• NFFO: 10 reasons why fishing should not be part of a Brexit transition deal
• Quartet of new builds for Parkol Marine Engineering
• Controversial cockle permit scheme
• Ports and Prices
• Readers ads – submit your FREE classified ad
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save 20% on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.