– Wind farms threat grows
– Seals problem is increasing
– Irish rope-grown mussels achieve blue label from MSC
– EU report: ‘misreporting’ a ‘widespread phenomenon’
– Plastic found at depths of over 2,000m west of Ireland
– Irish brown crab exports to China to continue for now
– EU fleet capacity control is working
– New search and rescue plan for Ireland published
– New 120m deep-water quay for Killybegs
– New Irish tuna project announced
– BOTW: Sedulous LK 308
– Van Dijck – Brixham beam scalloper modernisation
– Silver Fern CY 197 – Rebuilt and reregistered scalloper
– Appeal for help to save Forbes-built Rose of Sharon
– Plus our regulars
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.