– Scots quota trials
– Question over future of POs post-Brexit
– UK fleet returned lower catch value & quantity in 2019
– ‘Spanish fleet must have access to UK waters’
– ‘Look after fishermen as well as fish’
– Seafarers’ hospital society appoints new CEO
– Death of fighter for freedom from CFP Tom Hay
– UK ‘will be a major player in pelagic fisheries’
– Imported lobster concerns raised six years ago
– Plymouth aims to be ‘new epicentre’ of sustainable fishing
– Seafood 2040 survey targets recruitment issues
– A new fisheries management era
– Inshore Corner with Phil Lockley
– The Fishermen’s Mission, lifeline for fishermen & families
– Plus our regulars and more
For more news click here
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.