– EU toughens fisheries demands
– George Eustice promoted to environment secretary
– Seafood processors call for continued tariff-free trade and access to labour
– FPS stands ready to support the industry
– Torbay lifeboat tows scalloper to safety
– Quota allocations out of date, Aberdeen study confirms
– Irish coalition talks could herald changes to marine policy
– Latest FishSAFE and KIS-ORCA datasets released
– Feature: Lunar Bow – New Peterhead Pelagic vessel
– RNLI and rescued skipper call for crews to put safety first
– Thomas Summers book launch at Fraserburgh
– BOTW: Virtuous FR 253
– Amethyst donates £1,120 to charity
– Plus our regulars and more
For more news click here
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.