– East Anglia future plan
– Endeavour V & Ocean Challenge launched in Poland
– ‘Manage quotas locally to save North Devon fishery’
– Wales launches its first plan for marine management
– Eastern IFCA recognised for best practice
– Celebration of Cornish Seafood
– Ocean Venture II fine clarification
– Irish herring spawning stock survey
– Scotland ‘should lead UK delegation’ at Fisheries Council
– Cove fishermen given new storage after devastating fire
– Future of Scottish fisheries in a changing world
– Lynn Princess LN 175 – back at work
– The wash shrimp fishery – in cloudy waters
– Old nets donated to charity’s good causes
– Irish minister welcomes blue whiting agreement
+ our regulars
For more news click here
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.