– ‘UK can’t protect EEZ’
– Sustainable fishing boosts EU fleet
– Anglo-Spanish longliner remains stranded off Shetland
– Mackerel as far north as Spitsbergen
– French threaten Channel blockade
– Agreement between vessels as Windsock reopened
– Fire destroys seafood factory
– Action plan for Welsh MPAs
– Tasty, healthy to eat & sustainable – herring season
– Good hope – fishing versatility for years to come
– Smooth hammerhead shark spotted in Celtic Sea
– Grand welcome for new Clifden lifeboat
– Readers’ photos
– Plaque for man who inspired Galway hooker regatta
+ our regulars and much more
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.