– DEFRA consults on quota plans
– Ocean Challenge leaves Killybegs for Shetland
– Greenpeace boards supertrawler in N Sea MPA
– Shetland MP to meet minister on safety
– Still hopes for Brexit deal
– Scallop leader slams Dogger boulder dumping
– EUFA: ‘Cut UK quota shares’
– Call to reinstate Irish inshore trawling ban
– Poor demand & low prices for Irish shellfisheries
– Summary analysis of 2019 UK landings data
– FEATURE: Whelking on Britannia
– Orange lobsters released from North Uist
– Accolades for marine artists
– Plus our regulars and more
For more news click here
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.