– Brexit trade-off danger
– ‘Complex’ talks and need to avoid ‘skirmishes’ at sea
– Fighter for salmon netsmen steps down
– Greens defend their role in EU advisory councils
– Draft legislation for Irish penalty points system underway
– Solway Harvester crew remembered, 20 years on
– 50% survival for sole in BIM trial
– Safer shucking to safeguard scallop sector
– ‘Dysfunctional’ SFPA & sensational headline threaten
Irish crab industry
– A veteran Filey fisherman reflects on his 72-year career
– Sam of Ladram: 50 years young
– Clyde fishermen to host Burns Night in Glasgow
– Plan to revamp old Aberdeenshire harbours
– Plus our regulars and more
For more news click here
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.